Effective on April 15, 2019
Cookies are small files which are stored on your device when you visit a website or use an app. Cookies are saved on your phone, tablet or PC. The specification of each cookie is stored within the settings of the browser of your device each time you visit the website.
You can find more information on exactly which cookies we use, why we use them and how long they last for in the table at the end of this policy.
TimeCaps only use your personal data from cookies for our legitimate business purposes to ensure that the technical functionality of the website runs smoothly.
Cookies are used to remember your choices or used for statistical purposes.
Some cookies are required to enable the website and app to function. If you decline to allow cookies to be placed on your device, the website and our application may not function properly and in some circumstances, may not function at all.
Types of cookies
- Preference Cookies: We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences.
- Security Cookies: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about who you interact with via our website and to help us to improve the interaction.
- Analytical Cookies: We use these cookies to help us improve our services.
- Advertising Cookies: We use these cookies to deliver advertisements and to make them more relevant and suitable to you. These cookies also track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns in relation to our services and our website.
Control and delete cookies
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. For further details, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionality will be lost.
Mobile Device Identifiers
Your mobile operating system may let you opt-out from having certain device identifiers used for interest-based advertising. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer; this information is typically available under the “settings” function of your mobile device.
If your mobile device offers an uninstall option, you can stop us from collecting information through the website by uninstalling the TimeCaps application.
|Session cookie||PHPSESSID||This cookie is essential for our site to:
||During browser session, until browser is closed.|
|Google Analytics|| _ga
|This cookie enables us to:
||Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites||2 years|